The Coolgear USB 3.1 hub is a 4 port industrial metal hub with a very small form factor accommodating up to 5Gbps of data transmission. It’s surface mountable using its attached mounting flange. It supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Linux, and Mac OS10.X operating systems and supports 5 hops to cascade with other hubs.
The USB 3.1 4 port hub is Coolgear (Coolgear Labs) designed and is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. Supporting USB 3.1 specifications compliant, this hub transfers large amounts of super-speed data from its downstream ports. Each of the USB 3.1 ports supports up to 2A of power output. Operating USB equipment such as printers, scanners, portable drives, virtual reality gear and others are not a problem with this USB 3.1 4 port hub hub.
The CGL-4PU31H can also act as a stand alone charger without a connection to a host to charge devices needing up to 2A power.
USB 3.1 4 Port Hub Features
- Supports systems with USB 3.0, 2.0, 1.1 ports
- Can Charge without the need for a host computer.
- Uses Pipe LED’s for port status
- Provides 4 downstream ports supporting 5Gbps data speeds
- Compliant with USB 3.1 specifications
- Provides 1 upstream Type-B port to the host computer
- Backward compatible with data speeds of up to 5Gbps Super-Speed, 480Mbps High-Speed, and 12Mbps Full-Speed, and 1.5Mbps Low-Speed
- Supports 15KV ESD surge protection for each port
- Form Factor Dimensions: 4.50in(L) x 2.26in(W) x 1.03in(H) (11.45 x 5.73 x 2.63 cm)
- Multi transaction translators (TT) per hub
- Supports +6 – 24V DC wide range self-power input (power adapter sold separately)
- Supports a 2-pin Terminal Block Connector for External power input from AC adapter
- Operating Temp.: 0 – 70 C (32 to 150 F)
- Storage Temp.: -20 to 85 C (-4 to 185 F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH