Industrial CoolGear USB 4-Port Serial Adapter features the best components, including FTDI FT232RL Chips, Mutli-TT USB 2.0 GL852 Chip and ZT213LFEA Zywyn Corporation Very Fast 921.6K bps UART Chip. Our USB 4-Port Serial adapter complies with FCC/CE and RoHS guidelines, it uses a metal industrial quality shell and UltraFlex USB and Serial Cables for its connected devices.
The 4X232P1 USB 4-Port Serial Adapter is designed to make serial port expansion quick and simple. Connecting to a USB port on your computer or USB hub. The USB 4-Port Serial Adapter instantly adds four RS-232 serial communication ports to your system by taking advantage of the USB bus. With easy Plug-and-Play and hot plug features the adapter is automatically detected and installed with no configuration required, no IRQ & COM port conflicts since the ports do not require any additional IRQ, DMA, memory as resources. The USB 2.0 Quad Serial Adapter is bus-powered, and it works with the USB host port supplying power of 500mA.
The USB 2.0 Quad Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems, ISDN TAs, PDAs, handheld & pocket PCs, digital cameras, POS, serial printers. It is suitable for remote access, retail and industrial applications, data collection and other applications requiring high speed RS-232 serial communication ports.
Additional Features & Specifications
Model No.: 4X232P1
- Adds four RS-232 serial port by connecting to USB port
- Installed as standard Windows COM ports
- Full RS-232 modem control signals
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- Serial ports speed up to 921.6K bps
- Four DB9 male connectors
- COM Port Number can be changed to COM1 to COM4 to support HyperTerminal,or any other COM port number required
- USB cable of 0.9 meter included
- USB host port of 500 mA.
- Easy plug & play installation and RS-232 device connection
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- SECC sheet metal chassis with DIN rail bracket
73 mm x 68 mm x 24 mm
95 mm x 68 mm x 24 mm (with mounting flanges)
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- USB 4-Port Serial Adapter with FTDI Chip
- Driver Disc