The USB-4COM USB Quad Serial Adapter (Control Box) is designed to make serial port expansion quick and simple. Connecting to a USB port on your computer or USB hub, the USB Quad Serial Adapter instantly adds four RS-232 serial communication ports to your system. By taking advantage of the USB bus, the 4-Port RS-232 USB to Serial adapter makes it easier than ever to add serial ports and devices to your system with easy plug-and-play and hot plug features.
Plugging the USB 4-Port Serial Adapter to the USB port, the adapter is automatically detected and installed. There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts, since the ports do not require any additional IRQ, DMA, memory as resources on the system. The USB 4-Port Serial Adapter is self-powered and does not require any external power adapters.
The 4-Port RS-232 USB to Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems, ISDN TAs, PDAs, handheld & pocket PC’s, digital cameras, POS, serial printers. It is suitable for remote access, retail and industrial applications, data collection and other applications requiring high speed RS-232 serial communication ports.
|RS-232 DB9 Male|
RS-232 DB9 Male Connector Pin-outs
RS-232 Signal Pin-outs of DB-9 Male
- Adds four RS-232 DB9 serial ports by connecting to a Single USB port
- Rugged plastic housing with built-in LED status indicators for TxD and RxD
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- Non-standard baud rates supported
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
- Easy plug and play installation and RS-232 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- Item Dimensions: 5.43(L) x 5.12(W) x 1.56in(H)
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10, Windows 11
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- 4 Port RS-232 Serial Data Control Box
- 3ft. USB-A to B device cable
- Driver Disk
There are no reviews yet.