USB-C External Stereo Adapter
USB-C to External Aluminum Stereo Sound Converter includes both stereo headphone output jack and a mono microphone input jack. It can be used to bypass the defective sound card or the faulty 3.5mm audio port. In addition to bypassing defective functions, it can also regain the audio function for your computer.
Meanwhile, many laptops or Ultrabooks only combine headphone and microphone into one 3.5mm audio jack. With this sound converter, your traditional headset could still be used on your laptops.
Simply Plug in the USB-C to External stereo sound adapter and play, you can finally start enjoying the simplicity and premium sound that USB-C can provide.
USB-C External Stereo Adapter Features
- Enable USB connectivity with your existing 3.5 mm audio headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone
- Perfect to bypass a faulty sound card, audio port, or as a replacement for a broken USB audio adapter
- Leave connected to a USB hub or dock to avoid unplugging
- No drivers necessary. Fully plug and play.
- Compatible with any standard USB Audio Class enabled system
- OS support for Windows XP through 10, Linux, Mac OS X and Google Chromebook
- The Converter is both lightweight and extremely compact
- Constructed of durable aluminum in a silver finish