DB9 Female to Screw-less 9-Pin Terminal Block Adapter
The TB-DB9PIN9 is a DB9 Female to (9-Pin Terminal Block Adapter) that conveniently provides an immediate solution to convert a DB-9 Male serial port to a terminal block for fast and easy wiring in RS-422 and RS-485 applications.
The screw-less terminal block wiring provides complete Data signals for connecting RS-422/485 field wiring to a serial port. The nine signals of the terminal block are connected directly to the 9 pins of the DB9 female connector.
The Terminal Block Wiring is marked on the adapters enclosure to ensure easy signal identification.
DB9 Pin Terminal Block Adapter Features & Specifications
- Converts DB9 female to 9-pin terminal block
- Screw-less terminal block with spring clamps for easy and fast wiring
- Terminal block provides complete 9 signals connecting directly to the 9 pins of the DB9 female connector
- Terminal Block Wire range:
- Solid/Stranded wire (AWG): 20-26
- Wire strip length: 8.5-10.0 mm / 0.34-0.39 inch
- Power Rating: DB9: 250V, 1.5A.
- Terminal Block: 300V, 2A
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 115°C ( -40°F to 239°F )
35 (L) x 43 (W) x 17 (H) mm
1.38 (L) x 1.69 (W) x 0.67 (H) inch
There are no reviews yet.