DB9 Female to Screw-less 9-Pin Terminal Block Adapter w/ 30kV ESD Surge Protection
The TB-DB9TO9ESD is a DB9 Female to (9-Pin Terminal Block Adapter) that conveniently provides an immediate solution to convert a DB-9 Male serial port to a terminal block for fast and easy wiring in RS-422 and RS-485 applications. The adapter features 30kV ESD Surge Protection to keep your protections safe.
The screw-less terminal block wiring provides complete Data signals for connecting RS-422/485 field wiring to a serial port. The nine signals of the terminal block are connected directly to the 9 pins of the DB9 female connector.
The Terminal Block Wiring is marked on the adapters enclosure to ensure easy signal identification.
Features & Specifications:
- Converts DB9 female to 9-pin terminal block
- Screw-less terminal block with spring clamps for easy and fast wiring
- Terminal block provides complete 9 signals connecting directly to the 9 pins of the DB9 female connector
- Features 30KV ESD Surge Protection
- Terminal Block Wire range:
- Solid/Stranded wire (AWG): 20-26
- Wire strip length: 8.5-10.0 mm / 0.34-0.39 inch
- Power Rating: DB9: 250V, 1.5A.
- Terminal Block: 300V, 2A
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 115°C (-40°F to 239°F)
- IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD): 30kV (air/contact)
- IED 61000-4-4 (EFT): 80A (5/50μs)
- IEC 61000-4-5 (Lightning): 25A (8/20μs)
- Peak Pulse Current (tp =8/20μs) : 25A
- Peak Pulse POWER (tp =8/20μs) : 500W
35 (L) x 43 (W) x 17 (H) mm
1.38 (L) x 1.69 (W) x 0.67 (H) inch
- TB-DB9TO9ESD Terminal Block Adapter
1 Year Warranty covering defective material and workmanship. Warranty will not apply to defects or damage due to incidents of ESD damage, accidents, neglect, misuse, alterations, operator error, or failure to properly maintain, clean or repair products.
There are no reviews yet.