This TB-DB9TO9CAN DB9 female to screw-less 9-pin terminal block adapter provides a convenient and quick solution to convert a DB9 to a 9-pin terminal block for easy and fast writing in CAN Bus. This CAN terminator consists of a 120 Ohm termination resistor. All CAN networks need two terminators, one at each end of the network. The TB-DB9TO9CAN CAN Terminator can be used where the CAN cable or CAN note at the end does not internal termination.
Features & Specifications:
- Converts DB9 female to 9-pin terminal block
- Screw-less terminal block with spring clamps for easy and fast wiring
- Terminal block provides complete 9 signals connecting directly to the 9 pins of the DB9 female connector
- 120Ohm termination resistor between pin 2 and pin 7 (CAN_H and CAN_L)
- Terminal Block Wire range:
- Solid/Stranded wire (AWG): 20-26
- Wire strip length: 8.5-10.0 mm / 0.34-0.39 inch
- Power Rating: DB9: 250V, 1.5A.
- Terminal Block: 300V, 2A
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 115°C (-40°F to 239°F)
35 (L) x 43 (W) x 17 (H) mm
1.38 (L) x 1.69 (W) x 0.67 (H) inch
- TB-DB9TO9CAN Terminal Block CAN Terminator
There are no reviews yet.