Passive DB9 Connect to 5-Pin Terminal Converter
The US-485TBP is a serial DB9 to Terminal signal converter from RS232 to a RS485 interface designed for PC, Workstation, Thin Client, or Server to provide instant Full and Half-Duplex RS485 serial port expansion via a standard RS232 port. The converter provides for a direct connection with your DB-9 pin male (with pins) port on your system and allows for the RS485 signal conversion through the 5-pin terminal block adapter.
the US-485TBP is a molded adapter casing enclosing both the DB9 female port and the terminal block converter making the terminal block permanently secured against accidental loss. The TB connection is labeled on the molded case for T+/D+, T-/D-, R+, R-, and GND for proper wire connection.
- For RS-485 Full and Half Duplex Interface.
- Operates with DB9 to Terminal Block connection
- Compatibility: EIA/TIA RS232C standard and RS485 standard.
- Converts the DB9 Male Connector to 3.5mm Terminal Block Connector.
- Signals for T+/D+, T-/D-, R+, R-, GND
- Employs a passive conversion, No power required.
- Compact, light weight design.
- RoHS Compliant