Also available from the following online retailers:
The USBG-123ASD, a USB 2.0 to IDE / SATA Adapter will enable you to connect to both IDE/ATA drives and the new and popular SATA drives. USB converters are a must have device for you to easily transfer data between hard disk drives during PC migration or upgrading, and a must have gadget for any PC service technicians.
The USB 2.0 to IDE / SATA converters are a must have device for you to easily transfer data between SATA and IDE Hard Drive or Optical Drive. The adapter supports IDE Hard Drives from 20GB up to 2000GB (2TB), supports SATA or SATA II Hard Drives from 80GB up to 2,000GB (currently tested up to 2000GB WD and Seagate), and supports IDE or SATA ATAPI Optical Drives CD/DVD/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD+R/DVD+RW/CD-ROM
Package Contents (Pictured above):
- 1x USB to disk drive adapter
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x US-Style 2-pin power cable
- UL and FCC Approved HIGH-Output Power Adapter
- JM20337 IDE and SATA to USB chip.
- Convert 2.5″/3.5″ Serial ATA HDD and 5.25″ Serial ATA Devices into USB2.0 interface
- Convert 2.5″/3.5″ IDE HDD and 5.25″ IDE Devices into USB2.0 interface
- Max transfer speed 480Mb/s
- Power adapter for 3.5″/5.25″ devices; Bus-Power for 2.5″ HDD
All operating systems which support USB Mass Storage devices, such as:
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Mac OS 10.X