The USB-COM-M USB 2.0 to Serial RS-232 Adapter is designed with an industrial structure including a Metal case with DIN-Rail Bracket, to make serial port expansion quick and simple within rough environments.
Connecting to a USB port on your host computer or USB hub, the USB 2.0 to Serial Adapter instantly adds one RS-232 serial communication port to your system by taking advantage of the USB bus. The high-speed Industrial USB 2.0 to Serial Adapter makes it easy and convenient to add an additional RS-232 serial port with DB-9 Male connector and serial device to your system with plug-and-play and hot plug features.
By plugging the USB 2.0 to Serial Adapter to an available host USB port, the adapter is automatically detected and installed, no configuration is necessary with IRQ or COM port conflicts. The USB-COM-M serial adapter does not require any additional IRQ, DMA, or memory as resources on the system. The Industrial USB to Serial Adapter is self-powered.
This USB 2.0 to Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems, ISDN TAs, PDAs, handheld & pocket PCs, digital cameras, POS, serial printers giving RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control. It is suitable for remote access, retail and industrial applications, data collection and other applications requiring high speed RS-232 serial communication ports.
- Adds one industrial RS-232 serial port by connecting to a USB port
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- SECC metal chassis with DIN rail bracket
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- 128 byte transmit FIFO & 384 byte receive FIFO
- Non-standard baud-rates supported
- LED’s of Power, TxD and RxD for easy port monitoring and diagnostics
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
- Easy plug and play installation and RS-232 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Chipset: Utilizes an FTDI CHIPSET FT232BL
- Baud Rate: 300 bps up to 921.6k bps (user configurable)
- Dimensions: 82mm x 76mm x 23mm (with DIN rail bracket)
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- USB 2.0 to high-speed serial adapter
- USB A to B cable
- Driver Disc