Getting up to 10Gbps performance out of a hard drive in its enclosure isn’t going to happen without the right tool! Coolgear’s new 2.5 inch USB 3.1 Enclosure puts your 22-pin SATA hard drive into SuperSpeed + mode with the integration of a USB 3.1 Micro-B connection.
With the USB 3.1 enclosure’s Type-A to Micro-B cable included in the package, the connection is made from your notebook computer to the SATA hard drive installed into the enclosure giving you the capability of up to 10Gbps, this SATA hard drive enclosure is fully compliant with SUB 3.1 Gen2 specifications.
We’ve made this easy, just slide the locking mechanism to the unlock position and remove the cover by sliding it back using the thumb pad molded into the cover. Connect you 22-pin SATA hard drive to the internal connector and replace the cover and lock it…You are ready to install and use your new hardware.
- Compliant with GEN2 specification
- Up to 10Gbps bandwidth performance
- Supports USB 3.1, USB 3.0, USB 2.0 Link Power Management
- Backwards compatible with USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 devices
- Compatible with SATA 6G/3G/1.5G 2.5” (6.35cm SATA HDD/SSD
- Compliant with UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) Revision 1.0
- Supports USB Mass Storage Class, Bulk-Only Transport Specification Revision 1.3
- Compatible with Windows XP/VISTA/7/8/8.1, Mac OS 10.7 or above, Linux, Ubuntu 10.4 or above (Kernel 2.6.38 and later.
- Aluminum and plastic (ABS) material
- Safety hard drive lock on casing
- Enclosure interface: USB 3.1 type Micro-B
- A PC or Notebook with an available USB interface
- Windows XP/VISTA/7/8/8.1, Mac OS 10.7 or above, Linux, Ubuntu 10.4 or above (Kernel 2.6.38 and later.
- 1 x 2.5” (6.35cm) USB 3.1 Enclosure
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type A to Micro-B cable
- 1 x User Manual
5.125″(L) x 3.375″(W) x 0.625″(H)