This product is EOL/DISCO. It is replaced by PN# CGL-CCG3PAv3
High Power 60W USB Car Charger PCBA
With 12~24Volt DC input this device provides USB type-C PD, and USB type-A with True support for QC3.0 as well as Samsung/LG/Apple up to 2.4 amps.
The USB Car Charger 60W PCBA supports PD profiles on a USB type-C Port with 60 Watt maximum output. It connects to a standard 12V automotive power input or industrial 24V power input via 2-Pin Phoenix Connector. The USB PD PCBA with type C port supports up to 60 Watts of PD Power, 5~20 Volt profiles and compatible with ALL USB power delivery devices.
Easily program WTF-CG69C1 to your exact PD Specifications using the Cypress MiniProg3 Programmer. Connects directly to pin headers on circuit board.
( You can purchase it directly from Cypress or distributor Find it here )
Dual Port Charger PCBA
- Dual USB Port Industrial Charger PCBA: USB-C (Type-C) port with power delivery (PD), plus USB-A (Type-A) port with QC 3.0
- USB-A with Quick Charge 3.0 technology that provides up to 18W of charging power and legacy charging up to 2.4A
- USB-C with Power Delivery providing up to 60W of power utilizing the Cypress CCG2 Chipset
- Item Dimensions: 49.00 mm(L) x 45.00 mm(W) x 11.92 mm(H)
Power Output Specifications
- 60 Watts USB-C PD (5V/3A, 7V/2.5A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A)
- 18 Watts USB-A QC 3.0 (12V/1.5A, 9V/2A, 6V/3A)
- 78 Watts Peak Total Combined Power Output (Recommended 75 Watts Total Combined Output)
The innovative, high-performance, universal 60W PCBA allows for one of the fastest and most efficient charging experiences for new Macbook / Macbook Pro, Chromebook, and all other USB-C laptops and notebooks.
Power Delivery (PD) Safety: With the built-in Cypress PD chipset, our product dynamically detects devices to deliver optimum power level for maximum battery life and performance. Equipped with advanced circuit protection to prevent over charging to your device.