The CG-RS232-F72 is perfect for Laptop/Desktop/Mobile Computer users that require an RS-232 connection with extra cable length for Windows 10 applications. This cable features RX/TX and Power LEDs and utilizes the FTDI Chipset. Want to connect your GPS to your PC but don’t have a 9-pin serial port connection? This cable will get you hooked. Using this converter cable and the PC interface for your application, you can transfer maps, waypoints, routes and tracks between MapSource and your GPS.
Connect any serial device to a USB port with this HP USB to Serial DB9 Adapter. It features USB Type A to 9-pin serial adapter! This USB to Serial Cable provides you the simplest way to attach your Notebook or Desktop computer to a serial modem, mouse or PDA cradle. It features Plug and Play capabilities for your peripherals such as: PDA Cradles, modems, mice, card readers, barcode readers, label writers, digital cameras, security systems, fingerprint verification and more.
Additional Features & Specifications:
- 72 inch USB Cable length
- Adds one RS-232 serial port by connecting to a USB port
- Compact size cable type converter with cable length of 183 cm
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- Non-standard baudrates supported
- LED status indicators for TxD and RxD for easy port monitoring and diagnostic
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
- Easy plug and play installation and RS-232 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- 72 in USB to Serial FTDI adapter
- Driver Disc
This adapted worked for me I tried several others for my singer embroidery machine to connect to my windows 8 computer but only this one with the FTDI USB port works, Thanks to the singer tech. that recommended it and you for having the great price.
Phyllis A. Booton –
This is a good product. I am a computer novice. Needed this cable to make my new computer compatible with my Singer PSW2.0 digitizing program. It works fine.
Also would like to know if maybe you have, or know where they might be available at a reasonable price, Smart Media Cards. This is what I need to use in the PSW.0 Card Reader-Writer. I hope this makes sense.
Thank you for your help.