The CG-RS232-P72 USB DB-9 Serial cable adapter is perfect for Laptop/Desktop/Mobile Computer users that require an RS-232 device with extra cable length. This cable features RX/TX and Power LEDs and utilizes the Prolific Chipset. Want to connect your GPS to your PC but don’t have a 9-pin serial port connection? This cable will do the job. Using this converter cable and the PC interface for your application, you can transfer maps, waypoints, routes and tracks between Map Source and your GPS.
Connect any serial device to a USB port with this High-Speed USB DB9 Serial Adapter. It features USB Type A to 9-pin serial adapter! This USB to Serial Cable provides you the simplest way to attach your Notebook or Desktop computer to a serial modem, mouse or PDA cradle. It features Plug and Play capabilities for your peripherals such as: PDA Cradles, modems, mice, card readers, barcode readers, label writers, digital cameras, security systems, fingerprint verification and more.
Additional Features & Specifications:
- 72 inch USB Cable length
- Prolific Chipset
- Adds one RS-232 serial port by connecting to a USB port
- Compact size cable type converter with cable length of 183 cm
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- Non-standard baud rates supported
- LED status indicators for TxD and RxD for easy port monitoring and diagnostic
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
- Easy plug and play installation and RS-232 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- 72 inch USB to DB-9 Prolific serial adapter
- Driver Disc
There are no reviews yet.